Cinnamon Icecream In Churro Bowls

As my Lil one and me were chit chatting at kitchen..he asked me why cant we eat vessels amma...😂well...I did explain him but then thought I must try the churro bowl...and icecream...so here comes...one of most yummiest Cinnamon icecream in churro bowl...from the scratch...first two cups I baked..rest kept in freezer..to use later..when I will fry and use..
Recipe
Churro bowls
Ingredients
Apf-1 cup
Butter-5tbsp
Brown sugar-2tbsp
Salt-a pinch
Water-1 cup
Eggs-2
Sugar-2tbsp
Cinnamon powder-1tsp
Vanilla essence-1tsp
Icecream
Heavy/Whipping cream-1 cup
Condensed milk-3/4 cup
Cinnamon powder-1tsp
Vanilla essence-1/2tsp
Method
Churro bowls
Boil water butter brown sugar and salt well add apf make a dough..switch off flame..add eggs make paste..with piping bag make cups keeping inverted muffin tin on their mounds..bake at 425f fr ten mins ie til golden brown...then coat them with sugar mixed wit cinnamon powder...churro bowls r ready...u can even fry thm in oil...use with icecream of ur choice
Cinnamon Icecream
Beat heavy cream till stiff peak forms.Add condensed milk cinnamon powder and vanilla essence and mix well.
Freeze for minimum 4 hours.
Serve in Churro bowls.Enjoy😍



Comments

Popular Posts